HARP refinance incompetence by PNC Mortgage
PNC Mortgage is my existing lender, and up until now everything has been fine.
However, I qualify for a HARP refinance loan, so I started one with them on October 3, 2012. It is now December 14, 2012.
Two individuals working on my HARP loan either left PNC, or were removed from my case.
Their titles were Loan Processor and the Loan Officer.
They were replaced with 2 more "I'm here to help you" customer service-talking types, who do not appear to be capable of accomplishing anything other than sending me secure emails saying they are waiting on my bank to complete the Subordination paperwork.
One of the new individuals on my case (Mortgage Operations, Customer Care Specialist) doesn't even have a phone that I can reach her at - after almost a month!
The Subordination paperwork they sent to my bank was rejected TWICE because it was not signed - they just typed a name into the field. My bank informed PNC of this, and what did they do? They sent it back the exact same way. The bank closed my case each time this occurred after a 7 day period, which is what they are supposed to do.
I conference-called in PNC Mortgage and my Bank TWICE, each time trying to figure out why PNC Mortgage's ongoing response to me was "We are waiting on your Bank to complete the Subordination paperwork." PNC Mortgage simply does not know the definition of a SIGNATURE. Here's a clue PNC: it involves an INK PEN and your HAND!
While all this is happening, I started to get a chuckle out PNC's "We are recording this call for training purposes" each time I called them. So, I started telling them on each call that I was documenting everything, and preparing a report for the Attorney General and Federal Government regarding the poor manner in which my HARP loan was being handled.
I'm not sure if this type of threat helped, but at least now (Dec 14, 2012) I got a call from my Bank, saying they were sending the Subordination paperwork back to PNC for signing.
My only hope is that PNC has finally learned what a SIGNATURE is!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Have a loan with BCU, could not make 2 month payment. The bank (so I thought) started the modification process. While submitting the required documents started to receive..."
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "I am totally surprised and disappointed by all the negative comments about NACA. I have been a Realtor for over 14 years and I have worked the NACA program the..."
- "I only had breakfast from this place and I thought that it was good to try the lunch. Well today i had Phyllis cheese steak sandwich and it was..."
- "I seen that FlixAddict had Veriscan and other credit card safety icons on the Register page. I entered my credit card info and the rest of the info requested...."
- "Had Central Security since 2009, installed a new system with my cable company due to my current system being outdated and faulty. When I went to cancel they told..."
- "BEWARE!!! I recently ordered a spray of flowers and paid for the upgrade. However, I saw the flowers that had my name on them and it was the ugliest arrangement..."
- "Silverware dirty, for the inconvience they give you a card gor something free but you have to purchase something to get the free item, and they give you the wrong..."
- "Over the past years I have ordered a handful of the "acrylic prints" which some with chrome hardware that mounts the photo away from the wall 3/4 of an inch..."