Pnc Mortgage - PNC BANK - CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT?
I can't find an attorney that can/will help me. Not sure if it's
because it's "small beans" to them or if they just don't have the
expertise. I need to fight PNC Mortgage Company. I've saved a 2-hr.
phone call & MANY letters. I've been trying to get answers to where my
money went for OVER A YEAR! Unbeknownst to me, I was enrolled in the
HAMP program WITHOUT MY CONSENT. I've made my regular payments ON TIME
EVERY TIME. One PNC dept. told me I was 30 or more days late Sept.
Oct. Nov. & Dec. of 2009. THIS IS NOT SO, nor does it reflect on my
credit report or prior bank statements. I did get behind in my escrow
account because in Sept. 2009 I switched ins. co. to State Farm. I
received a refund check from my prior co. MetLife & I spent it. When I
realized PNC had already paid MetLife, I immediately paid $300 of it
back to my escrow. WHICH THEY ARE NOW TELLING ME THAT $300 WAS PAID TO
TO A 3RD PARTY...BUT THEY CAN'T TELL ME FOR WHAT OR WHO OR WHY....I
HAVE THIS RECORDED! I should have only been behind on my escrow $700
to no more than $1000. My house payment went up about $130 during that
time. Now with the most recent escrow statement, the payment has gone
down about $50. One guy at PNC told me he can see a payment I made
last year just sitting in the "OTHER" column not applied anywhere. WHY
IS THAT?! There have been amounts of money bounced around here & there
that I don't understand at all. I am tired of telling this story over
& over & not getting anywhere with them. When I last called to speak
to someone about the newer HARP program, I was told I didn't qualify
because I didn't have a Freddie Mac loan...but I have a Fannie Mae
loan...I know it qualifies for HARP. He also said it didn't matter
anyway because I wouldn't qualify because of the late payments that
are showing in their system from the time I was enrolled in HARP
without my consent. I WANT ALL OF MY QUESTIONS & STATEMENTS ADDRESSED
BY THEM AND MY PAYMENTS APPLIED PROPERLY. In 2009 I was on
unemployment nearly all year & needed help from them then. They
suggested the HAMP program, but I DECLINED IT & SIGNED NOTHING because
the "fine print" said this would reflect negatively on my credit
report. THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO ENROLL ME ANYWAY! My house payment is so
high now & I'd like to eventually refinance. I need an attorney
because I'm not getting anywhere with PNC other than the runaround and
transferred back & forth to different people who, in the end, cannot
help me. PNC employees are never on the same page. I can't believe
with all the PNC banks in our area, not ONE OF THEM can help me
FACE-TO-FACE. I need someone to go over my entire loan history with a
fine-toothed comb and tell me where my money went.....perhaps my house
payment could be at a more manageable level if they fixed THEIR
screw-ups. I will have a little bit of money for a retainer if
necessary in April. I know there are MANY others who have had issues
with the PNC switch from National City. I didn't have any problems
until then. As a single mom of two, that money meant a lot to me for
it to just "be paid to some unknown 3rd party". The pain of being sent
"late payment" letters & receiving "late payment" phone calls WHEN I
WAS NEVER LATE feels like it's worth SOMETHING as well.
I've been a nervous wreck. Every time I call them or even while I type
my story to you I spring an instant headache.
DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE??? Or can you please point me in the right direction?
Thanks so much for your time!!!
Pekin, IL (Near Peoria)
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Very unprofessional company i made a payment of 180.00 they harassed me behind a dollar saying that the payment want be posted until they received the dollar payment really!!! ..."
- "I've paid on time for YEARS and still owe more than I even borrowed. I attached a picture to support that claim too. It should be a crime the way..."
- "This supposed to increased my Credit score, not the opposite. They reported me to the creditors, to 90 days been late, no only been late not once, but three times,..."
- "This is a long but detailed story, so before I begin below is only a PARTIAL LIST of what Myloh and I experienced at Wonder Lake Veterinary Clinic with Dr...."
- "I bought carpeting for three bedrooms and a hallway. I paid for extra padding and a more expensive padding at the salesman's suggestion. The day of installation left a multitude..."
- "Inexperienced store manager would not return shoes that were purchased week before. Had wear from before purchasing and blamed us for it. Do not buy from them unless you plan..."
- "Last August 18, 2015 I bought a Sony Xperia Z3 - Copper, KRUSELL Case and Tampered Glass Screen Guard from THESHOP.PH by LBC. After I have paid for all the..."
- "To Whom It May Concern I would like to seek your assistance to investigate a spam mail i had received where pictures of my family were send to me from an..."
- "I went in to buy the engagement ring my girlfriend fell in love with on a 'for fun' trip to the jewelry stores in the mall. They claimed it was..."