Pnc Mortgage - PNC BANK - CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT?
I can't find an attorney that can/will help me. Not sure if it's
because it's "small beans" to them or if they just don't have the
expertise. I need to fight PNC Mortgage Company. I've saved a 2-hr.
phone call & MANY letters. I've been trying to get answers to where my
money went for OVER A YEAR! Unbeknownst to me, I was enrolled in the
HAMP program WITHOUT MY CONSENT. I've made my regular payments ON TIME
EVERY TIME. One PNC dept. told me I was 30 or more days late Sept.
Oct. Nov. & Dec. of 2009. THIS IS NOT SO, nor does it reflect on my
credit report or prior bank statements. I did get behind in my escrow
account because in Sept. 2009 I switched ins. co. to State Farm. I
received a refund check from my prior co. MetLife & I spent it. When I
realized PNC had already paid MetLife, I immediately paid $300 of it
back to my escrow. WHICH THEY ARE NOW TELLING ME THAT $300 WAS PAID TO
TO A 3RD PARTY...BUT THEY CAN'T TELL ME FOR WHAT OR WHO OR WHY....I
HAVE THIS RECORDED! I should have only been behind on my escrow $700
to no more than $1000. My house payment went up about $130 during that
time. Now with the most recent escrow statement, the payment has gone
down about $50. One guy at PNC told me he can see a payment I made
last year just sitting in the "OTHER" column not applied anywhere. WHY
IS THAT?! There have been amounts of money bounced around here & there
that I don't understand at all. I am tired of telling this story over
& over & not getting anywhere with them. When I last called to speak
to someone about the newer HARP program, I was told I didn't qualify
because I didn't have a Freddie Mac loan...but I have a Fannie Mae
loan...I know it qualifies for HARP. He also said it didn't matter
anyway because I wouldn't qualify because of the late payments that
are showing in their system from the time I was enrolled in HARP
without my consent. I WANT ALL OF MY QUESTIONS & STATEMENTS ADDRESSED
BY THEM AND MY PAYMENTS APPLIED PROPERLY. In 2009 I was on
unemployment nearly all year & needed help from them then. They
suggested the HAMP program, but I DECLINED IT & SIGNED NOTHING because
the "fine print" said this would reflect negatively on my credit
report. THEY HAD NO RIGHT TO ENROLL ME ANYWAY! My house payment is so
high now & I'd like to eventually refinance. I need an attorney
because I'm not getting anywhere with PNC other than the runaround and
transferred back & forth to different people who, in the end, cannot
help me. PNC employees are never on the same page. I can't believe
with all the PNC banks in our area, not ONE OF THEM can help me
FACE-TO-FACE. I need someone to go over my entire loan history with a
fine-toothed comb and tell me where my money went.....perhaps my house
payment could be at a more manageable level if they fixed THEIR
screw-ups. I will have a little bit of money for a retainer if
necessary in April. I know there are MANY others who have had issues
with the PNC switch from National City. I didn't have any problems
until then. As a single mom of two, that money meant a lot to me for
it to just "be paid to some unknown 3rd party". The pain of being sent
"late payment" letters & receiving "late payment" phone calls WHEN I
WAS NEVER LATE feels like it's worth SOMETHING as well.
I've been a nervous wreck. Every time I call them or even while I type
my story to you I spring an instant headache.
DO YOU HAVE ANY ADVICE??? Or can you please point me in the right direction?
Thanks so much for your time!!!
Pekin, IL (Near Peoria)
309-642-240212925728 review #225620
You may also like
- "Grissom the nations private white collar crime fighter say's How is a citizen supposed to know whether the unidentified documents Department of Corporations claim to be exempt are protecting some..."
- "Libby Muelhaupt and Bruce Spurlock shut down, Discount Mortgage Relief, then continue to take money from consumers to the tune of $400,000. Then they open another company BDL Credit Solutions..."
- "I understand NFCU loans are due on the 13th of each month, if you do not pay it by the 13th, they are charging you $20 Increased Balance Adjustment, if..."
- "I'm a former Primerica representative and I feel that it is necessary to clear my conscience and tell the world about the horrible experience I had in the company. ..."
- "Can not contact or find a return address for this product. Do you have any advise.i can not find where I ordered this product. It seems to have vanished. Also..."
- "After two meetings and being hired my tattoo was noticed and job gone. I took time to memorize menu and passed menu test, no driving record check,no drug test, no..."
- "I ordered internet and phone service from Frontier Communications for my adult son and his girlfriend. They broke up and he is now living with me. When I..."
- "I regret the moment , I walked in city furniture, I bought my princess a bedroom set that cost me 1200. To find that it's completely useless. I purchased a..."
- "As mentioned I have reduced the amount of time, effort and money spent on Thumbtack. There seems to be no urgency to assure that clients are aware of the..."