PNC Mortgage - Refinancing Scam

Oct 11, 2012
review #350941

PNC Mortgage Sucks!If you have them refinance immediately with any other lender!

I currently have an FHA mortgage with PNC. I called them in July to ask if I qualified for the new FHA Streamline mortgage program. They said that I did and calculated my new mortgage to be $180 less than my current payment. I was excited to hear this news.

They have been supposedly working on my refinance since July. I emailed them last week, October 3rd, to see why this hasn't closed yet and they said they are still waiting for paperwork from the city where I live due to a downpayment assistance loan that has to be included in the refinance. I called the city this morning and they said they haven't received ANYTHING from PNC Mortgage and their portion only takes a couple of days. This refinance is due to close October 16th.

I was looking forward to skipping a mortgage payment this month.Apparently all this time, July until today October 11th, PNC Mortgage has been doing nothing to refinance my FHA Mortage......I AM SO ANGRY!

9c4c540
Had an experience with PNC Mortgage?  Submit review ›
Is this your company? Learn about our business solutions

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about PNC Mortgage.
Filing a new complaint about
×